Thursday 28 October 2010

Channing Tatum says he wants to make a film about his stripper past.

Channing Tatum says he wants to make a film about his stripper past.

He tells the Sydney Morning Herald:

"I did it for almost a year. I've lived a crazy life, for sure. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time and I got out unscathed. It's nothing I'm ashamed of and I'm not proud of it either. I wanted to talk about it in the beginning of my career but my publicist wouldn't let me."

Regarding the film:

"I've already got the director picked out. I'd like Nicolas Refn, who did the movie Bronson, to do it because he's insane for it. It needs to be a crazy film and I think it's also possible to do a cute, romantic movie...I'm going to be getting back in my G-string again,"

As well as Channing Tatum's you can find another nine reasons to wear mens g strings here

No comments:

Post a Comment